Thursday, July 19, 2007

The truth about this picture


Okay, okay ... let me get this straight. I know that a lot of people and dogsters think that this is the only activity that I do for most of the day, but what you see is deceiving!! Haven't you ever heard don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see? You have? Whew, good ...
... so this looks like a dog sleeping right?? WRONG. My eyes are closed to keep myself in FULL concentration as I listen to CNN. The news broadcast was of the utmost importance and I didn't want any distractions so I reclined out on Mommy's most comfortable, soft and inviting throw pillows, lowered my head, closed my eyes and concentrated. I think that it was some stuff about Bush or Barry Bonds ... somethin' with a "B", but I knew that it was very important and required my undivided attention. In fact, I stayed in this position for an hour and a half pondering. (I like that word.)
So that's the TRUE story and I am stickin' to it!!

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

After that valiant battle against the Scots, you definitely deserve a rest. Well done, Colonel Minne Mouse. Well done. Did the dancing chihuahuas even find their bus back to Mexico? I thought I saw a purple VW camper with flowers painted all over in red, green, yellow and blue, with a few of the girls hanging out the window saying "Hey, Sailor...want to buy me a drink?" I just wanted to make sure they all got home ok. They were awesome...perhaps we should send them to Iraq?