Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This is Me, Minnie Mouse



My name is Minnie Mouse. I live with my Mommy, my brother Raggamuffin (a very confused Lhasa Apso/Poodle mix rescue), my other brother Snickers (a Maine Coon/mix rescue who is the coolest living thing I know, two turtles ... (sorry, don't know if they are two boys or two girls or an assortment thereof ... just known as Tommy and Tina) and my Mommy's Dad, Paul. I live in Park Forest, Illinois in a two floor townhouse ... I was born pretty close to here in Crete, Illinois on January 1, 2005. I guess that this is just to let you know who I am and that I will posting my little adventures to share with one and all. Stay tuned!!! Now about me being dressed up in these prissy outfits. It was Mommy's idea. She thinks that I look adorable all dressed up. Yeah Right!!! Well, I have found if you just keep the darn things on for a bit, pose for the pictures and humour her ... she takes the things off and puts them away ... and you are FREE. We will talk about Mommy's another day ... I am still shivering with contempt when I look at these photos.

1 comment:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Excellent start, Colonel, SIR!! Magnificent job you did in leading the Yorkie Brigade. The only setback was when Chiquita Chihuahua's headpiece (a fruit basket) fell off and the Scotties slipped on the banana peels. I tell YOUUU....nothing like being flashed by a die hard Scot in a kilt. They definitely need bloomers, in my opinion.

Ta for now, girl fried.....

MMOB