Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Mommy

This is my Mommy ... aka Carolyn, but known to most as Wolfie. (Long story that I quite can't figure out) In the picture is my niece Hannah. They spend a lot of time together which is great because I am usually with them.
Mommy is about 7.3 years old (in Dog Years). She works in Health Care and specializes in Palliative Care. The thing that I like about her job is she does most of it from HOME. She uses the telephone and computer and works 2 1/2 days a week. Mommy is pretty laid back most of the time unless I do something really bad and then she scolds me. I don't understand what the fuss is all about, but I can tell by her voice that I am not one of her favourites at that time. She gets over it really quick though because I give her my trademark nose kiss. That gets 'em all of the time. Most of the time Mommy is laughing and singing around the house. She cooks really good and she makes Raggs and I special treats that are okay for dogsters, like us, to eat. Mom shows me love and gentleness all of the time. She snuggles and cuddles and kisses and all the stuff that I like BUT ... yep there is always a but ... she gives me baths about once every three weeks. I hate them, but I do smell very good afterwards. The things a Diva must endure, sigh.

2 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Hi ya, Colonel Minnie Mouse SIR!! Love your blog. My mom doesn't cook unless she has to. She says she did it for the whole family for most of her life so she's paid her dues. She lets Madame Callendar or Mrs. Stauffer do most of the cooking. Or lets the market roast a chicken for us. Trust me...we're better off. She tried a turkey last year...um....is it too early to make reservations somewhere?

Love, Lt. Chaplain M. M. O'Brien, Yorkie Brigade

Minnie Mouse said...

Hey ... Mom likes to journey off to the Chicken Colonel from time to time and a little pizza ... but she cooks because she has too much "sugar" in her system and she has to watch it. Hey, Mom is cooking a Turkey for Thanksgiving ... you guys can come here!!! Then we can PLAY!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Forever your bestest buddie ... Colonel Minnie Mouse ... Yorkie Brigade.