Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where have I been??

I know ... almost a year since I have blogged. Blame my Mommy for not helping ... DOESN'T SHE REALIZE I CAN'T TYPE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN THUMBS!!!!!?????

Anyway ... Snickers had to be rehomed. He started to become an "outside" cat and Mommy couldn't keep him in the house and our neighbourhood has too many dangers ... I miss him, but life goes on. (sniffles).

Mommy's "treeaching" job was eliminated in October and they put her back to it in February as they couldn't do without her. Actually I like it because she is home more and I get more attention and treats.

Grandpa is doing well in his new home @ the Waterford in Oakville, Ontario. His memory is getting a little worse, BUT he says that he is happy now. Did you know that there is a cat living where Grandpa is at?? It goes in to see Grandpa and I know that the cat gets the "evil eye" and runs away ... hahaha.

I am not going to promise to post more because I seem to have to get my Mommy off of her "butt" to help me ... but I will try.

Colonel Minnie Mouse

No comments: