Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hooray for spring ....



.... because I don't have to wear these hellacious pawsitively nasty, ugly and everything else poopie pink snow boots that my mother INSISTS that I wear outside when I have to go .... powder my nose. Can you believe this??? OMG what would Mary Margaret O'Brien say if she saw these ... oh the horror ... the pupmanity ...












That is okay ... THE DEVIL DIVA will get her for this. I am one PO'd (Personally Offended) Yorkie Diva ............ Minnie Mouse


2 comments:

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Love the boots, Colonel. (giggle guffaw) Pink? For battle? Oh....rrrrright! I forgot about how the dancing Chihuahua sisters distracted McDoglass for us with their chi-chi outfits and margaritas. Yeah...pink snow boots should do it for us. Lead on, my Colonel.

(tee hee)

Mary-Margaret O'Brien
Lt.Chaplain

Minnie Mouse said...

Uhm ... Lt. Chaplain ... the pink boots are for camoflauge in San Francisco!!!!